BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Sup guys ~ , i miss u 2E

Damn , exam's over ..
Scared of my results ( tembak most ) 0.0
Hows the party at Fazira's house ?
I miss the happiness of boys ejek girls .. Lol 
 
1.Plannings for this holiday :  Play s4league everyday
                                            Play basketball every 4pm to 7pm
                                            Sleep 
                                            Smell fish and catch it , (job)
                                            Dream tht my old classmates came to find me
                                            Babysit Ah Wai and Mantha ( cousins from Thailand )

Last sat , went to Gurney Plaza with my frens .. ( Sunway is better )
Planned to watch 2012 but out of tickets ...
So went to Redbox but they are full
Than we went to play aracade but out of machine to play  :(
Next , went to eat McDonald's but out of place
Lastly , we all sat in the bench inside of  Popular and Chat inside there ...
Damn wasted my time and i did nothing ..

This coming holiday is bored man , nth for me to do ..
Wish u all will come .. especially you  D..
 I reli miss u ..
Its hard to giv up ..
And i dun wan to ..

 Hav a gud holiday guys .. im off to play online games again .. 
Sad day  ...
                                           

0 comments: