BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Motherfuck lame boozy dad

Hey dad u suck for postponed my trip
I told all my frens abt it
Was so excited and u broke it by calling and say
"Car spoilt cant make it "
Damn i hate u dad 

Hi guys how r u ?
I'll b bak on next mon or tues again
Thx to my ass dad

How r u D ?
I reli wan to see u..
And i misss u
 
Lol haha .. er sorry to the whole 2E
...i reli dun wan to postpone it but hav to
but i think we can meet anyway ..

So 1st december is a big day
i reli hope i can make it

Choon wei's a jerk his an ass
He likes to flirt with girls in madarin class
All he do is say 'Wo Ai Ni ' 
damn he sucks

Hope theres space for 2 bus tickets
And i can make it to 1st december
And i can meet D and P
And all my frens in 2E

Tht's all ..
bye guuys

0 comments: