BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

My life , My world

Hey guys sry for late posting , first this is my life in penang and how i spent everyday in Batu Maung
And i would like to say that im now a rookie of fisherman  ^^

Although this job is smelly and growws but i like it much .. :)

Fiirst , im gonna show u my present for Ah Wen :)  
which is a big prawn   >.>
 Second this is a big cuttlefish although its not the biggest tht i met b4 but it sucks when i 1st time saw it cause the   "zhap" is smelly and blacky. 
 
  
And then my job is to hlp the pro's to arrange the cuttlefishes and others into 3 sizes , wich is Big , Medium and Small . Extra tips for those who duno how to speak hokkien like jeremiah.. 
In hokkien its Dua , Diong and Sei ..
     
  
  





Next job is to weight it , sry 4get to take pic.. then we'll put into the em >.< 'containers'?
,,
 Then i'll jump on it and make sure the cover fits , seal it with strings ..and leave it to my uncle  :0
  
  And the last job is to forklift it into the lorry .. Than job's done 
 
Heres sum extra story , On my 2nd time to the jetty , i found out sumthing different from 6 yrs ago ..
Last time , the fishermen are wearing singlet and pants .. 
But now they're wearing 'UNDERWEAR' , when i saw it i was like wtf maan  =.=
Sry i din post the pic of my haircut cause it sucks .. :(
No more for now but i'll try ot update often de .. ^^   Nite every1 , missed u all ...

0 comments: