BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Monday, September 28, 2009

I miss u .. especially you

Hii guys ~~ how's ur life ? 
For me its oookkk .. 

 Hav nothing to say cause my life is  always like this   ' ~~~~~~~~~~~'
 Buzying to touchdown ( a game mode in s4 league ) so slept at 7 a.m. , 
woke up at 11am , ate rice with em curry fish and bai kuat ... 
get readied took my bag and  "launch off "  to Hutching's boy school ..
  
1st period goes to seni wich is fun ( students get to talk and play hide and seek ) =.=
 Than maths teacher came in , wich is the discipline teacher , they call him " 大白鲨"
was told to bcarefull , cause he likes to eat new students meat .. O . O  (speechless)
 than all the way long , finally its recess time .. my stomach finally have its hope .. 

Ate rice + vege + a drumstick , cause RM2.50 ..
Lied to the aunty tht i've only RM2 .. haha tht's the skill i learned at usj 13 ..
The bell rang and nobody seems to care .. everybody is still eating .. O.o 

 Copied notes from blackboard .. talked abt Gunz , finally met a newb .. 
School finished mum fetch me back to home .. ate dinner and start to play .. 
Miis all off u guys ..
 
Nite Xp

0 comments: